It's the end of the world as we know it...

It's the end of the world as we know it....


Well it is for me anyway.  This is my last week at work.   Stepping off into the unknown after many many years of cubicle dwelling and working for the same employer.   It's funny, I feel I owe it to be as productive as possible in this last week.   Next week will be a whole new ball game. No work to think about, time to reflect and learn some new skills.


So in that spirit, I plan to do some photography with my new found spare time.  Here's the first shot with my Digital SLR from the back veranda.


Extra points if you know what type of bird this is. 






Comments

  1. Well done sir. You may well be a beacon of hope to other cubicle dwellers out there!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 weeks to go...

2 weeks to go.