2 weeks to go.

2 weeks left until I finish up at work and embark on the next life adventure.   Well this is taking a long time...    Reminds me of the ancient saying  "This too shall pass".    I'm thinking about having the saying made into tattoo to remind me of the temporary nature of our existence.  I had a quick google for tattoos of this, and found it is quite  a common tattoo. Doh, and I thought I was special :(

News from the world, COVID vaccines are looking very close to being released, and news from overseas countries of infection rates is horrendous.   1 million  new case in the U.S. in 6 days. 

I was thinking last night that maybe 2/3rd's of my waking hours are spent thinking about work issues and trying to solve work needs.  Once I leave this behind, I'm going to have a lot more free thought time.  Time to be creative, time to learn, time to spend with family and friends, time to learn a new skill or dust off an old one. 

I'd love to hear from others going through the same types of issues.  Tearing out the security blanket of having a 9-5 permanent job  will be an interesting journey.  

Time to start an ideas board of how I want to spend my upcoming influx of free time....  

Car Racing this weekend.   Here's my machine: 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 weeks to go...

It's the end of the world as we know it...