3 weeks to go...

 3 weeks to go....


3 weeks until my life takes a major change in direction.   3 weeks to finish up in my job and move onto the next chapter.   The pressure associated with making a big change like this shouldn't be underestimated.   What does life hold in store for the next chapter?  Will it be better or worse?   It will be interesting to find out either way.   


I saw the bass player from Midnight Oil passed away over the weekend at 62.  I've enjoyed his work for many years.   It reinforced my decision to do some interesting stuff and free up some time in my fifties.   If you haven't gotten into Midnight Oil , I recommend you give them a try.   Start with 'Power and the Passion' and let me know what you think.   



If you've taken a similar large step away from a secure job, to free up more time, or even if you are thinking about it, send me a comment.  I'd love to hear your perspective, after all life is all about perspective right. 

I treat my blog a bit like a diary, so worth noting for future readers, this was the week Donald Trump was voted out of the White House, with Joe Biden being successful for the Democrats.  COVID is still running rampant across the world.  We are fairing quite well in Australia, with lock down restrictions being eased in Victoria this week.  In Queensland ,  we have been spared the worst of the pandemic thus far. 


Comments

  1. Congratulations on taking this step. Enjoy your last three weeks at work. I bet your colleagues are envious, even if they are pretending they aren't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Serena, I think you are right. The anticipation of the unknown is exciting for me and reminds me sometimes life is about taking chances.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2 weeks to go.

It's the end of the world as we know it...